Darnell for President Darnell for President

"I'm not just gonna carry a bag of shit around" I love it

Clucky's Birthday Surprise Clucky's Birthday Surprise

I really liked it, I laughed a bit and this does remind me of Home Movies too and I love that show so good job! Good animation as always, I really like your lip sync animation.

Finger Painting Finger Painting

this should be tagged for mild nudity

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

The funny thing is that the frame-by-frame animation in this is pretty mediocre

Numba 1 in da hood, G Numba 1 in da hood, G

RIP Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever 2000 - 2015

Door to Door Door to Door

This was great, and the ending where they just go "I love you" while standing awkwardly close to eachother was pretty funny. What made me laugh the hardest though, was the way the Jaltoid logo is literally a speck. Lmao, good job

The Motherf*cker The Motherf*cker

Something about this was always so funny to me, and doing subtitles was well worth it for the joke at the end when it reads "fried chicken" instead of "n***a". I personally found it much funnier than JohnnyUtah's version.
Also, if you still come to this site, respond to this review :(

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

I've never seen Attack On Titan, and I don't know what Egoraptor in his b'day suit has to do with it, but this was pretty funny purely just because of the absurdity of it. Good job emulating the anime style also, which few people seem to be able to do well.

Sweetest Sweetest

This was awesome! The use of colours and the painting done for the backgrounds and some character shots was great, and the story was also great. The ending was tragic though :( You could have had his dog push him (slightly) out of the course of the bullet or something! Good stuff though.

Wgj4k Fan Edition 2 Wgj4k Fan Edition 2

I burst out laughing when the person in the background told you to shut up. Pure gold. Animation doesn't suck AT ALL