- Age / Gender:
- 16, Male
- London, England
- All Stats >
When I'm not screwing around I'm drawing/animating. I use a Wacom Cintiq13HD and Adobe Flash CS6. I started in 2007 using MS Paint and WMM, before moving onto Serif Drawplus and finally Adobe Flash in 2009. I hope to animate professionally when I'm older.
- Community Stats
Level 24 Animator
Ranked as Scout
Jump to the bottom for some animation!
This is MOSTLY relating to my progressing animation skillset so if you don't really care I've still taken the effort to split all of this stuff up into easily digestable sections:
- Tried to rush NATA during the lead up to mock exam week and failed miserably, DON'T TRY AND FIND IT, IT SUCKS!!!
- Got a Cintiq 13HD from saving up LOADS and winning £200 from a UK anim. competition and damn, it was £690 at the time! A 12wx was still a goddamn £1000 before they released this!
- Since September 2013 I've been doing Art GCSE and that's helped me INFINITELY!!!
- Having a Cintiq since July has also improved my animation a lot, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DRAWING DIRECTLY ONTO A SCREEN ADVANCES YOUR ABILITY!!!
- I've spent the last year attempting to master traditional mediums but HOLY SHIT DOES THIS CRAP TAKE AGES!!! You can see some after April 28th because that's when it will all be finished by.
- Also, except for Eng/Maths I didn't revise SHIT for my mock exams in November and got straight Bs/Cs so hopefully if I crack down on studying for finals this year I won't have a reason to CRACK MY SKULL OPEN LATER ON IN LIFE!!!
- I've been learning some simple After Effects on the side too and I finally learnt how to insert keyframes :^)
tl; dr; GO READ IT, IT'S BARELY ESSAY LENGTH MATERIAL! AND I SHOULD KNOW! sorry for so many caps LOL
THAT'S ALL FOLKS, AND DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH BECAUSE THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE I'LL BE DEAD BEFORE YOU ARE IN ANY CASE!
Latest Shared Creations
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 1,511 (From 240 different games.)