It's just a mask -TMNT tr It's just a mask -TMNT tr

I thought that they looked kind of weird in the trailer...
Hilarious, and great animation as always!

Cat Loo Cat Loo

Nice!

I saw this a while back on dA and I personally like this a lot better than Sexual-Lobster's one. In this one the cats are a lot more cartoony, and it generally fits better. Good work and come out with more! I miss you :(

RWappin responds:

Thanks, mister. Definitely more stuff on the way.

Hardcore Gamer II Hardcore Gamer II

Firstly, there's barely any real animation, so why would you upload this here? Secondly, the joke was garbage. How is this FP'ed?

ZEEFO.exe ZEEFO.exe

This was great! It was pretty funny, and the ending was made to play out in a really cool way. I think it might have worked more effectively at the end if you had something like a slow camera apan into his flashing eyes. Good stuff.

Monday Man Monday Man

I loved it. The voice acting was especially funny and the way the colour of the background changes when he gets really angry was cool.

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

While the punchline may have been made before, you executed the joke well and it had great art for it. I also like the reference to Mario 64 at the beginning.

A Guy Drinking Dog Slime A Guy Drinking Dog Slime

Best movie on NG

Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

Great stuff. I love the song at the end and can't wait for part 2!

_legacyofnancy _legacyofnancy

A couple of months on and this still makes me crack up. Favorite part is probably when it zooms in on Nancy's face and it's just a scramble of pixels.

BLISS BLISS

This was amazing, given the message it portrays beautifully. Not to mention the visuals and music being perfect to go along with the plot. The best part of this for me was when the illusion is shattered for him and and everything starts glitching out. Great job.