Multi-Clay! Multi-Clay!

awesome for first

very good! can I viw this in HD or HQ at least anywhere else? youtube maybe?

ManuelTacoface responds:

I'll post it on Youtube maybe, because the real resolution of this video is 1440x1080 resolution, meaning pure HD. So yeah will see! Also thanks will make another claymation at some time!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Extremely overrated

The animation was horrible, all tween or choppy fbf.

Graphics were very curdely drawn aswell, and I'll bet you just traced the faces.

Music - not yours.

I've seen animation way better than this from this time period, 0 stars compared to that.

NewGrounds Reality NewGrounds Reality

How old is that screenshot in the back?

When you zoom in ebough the filter goes and it says 2011 Calender contest!
Anyway, good work.

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

good, but

as soon as I saw the title I knew what to expect, it should have been more surprising

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

haha

This is so funny, simply because of its randomness. However, it would have been better if you used higher quality background images. after all, the show is made in hd. even better if you made your own backgrounds, but oh well.

Bahamut's BDAY Flash Bahamut's BDAY Flash

hm?

why did I get a 50pt medal for clicking play and leaving this window open

Hacsev responds:

Because the Medal pops-up after you watched the entire movie.

Thats a nice everything Thats a nice everything

the script was from a comic. more original. also animation and voice was crappy anyway.

Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

haha

lol, i love how the creepers look like cocks

School Assignment - Fish School Assignment - Fish

haha!

Congrats on your first award! :D

In all seriousness though, this is very bad. As the sound is set to event, when the movie loops there are two sounds of the same playing at once. Contrary to what is written in the flash, the handwriting was horrible, as was the animation (all tweens) and the art. The writing on the fish tank at the beginning went way too fast. Improve, and look at an animation first before you submit and ask yourself "will people like this? Is it even any good?". No hard feelings though.

Of course this may just be more spam...

cowsgomooand responds:

Shhh, the handwriting part was sarcasm, besides, what can you expect from my first animation ever made.

Ever.