Boobies Boobies

The animation in this was incredible, not to mention some very hilarious moments. A great video.

(o Y o)

Shit Indie Game Trailer Shit Indie Game Trailer

I liked it, made me laugh, but you lose 0.5 stars for not clipping your toenails

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Holy crap, this is amazing. Love the infographic type style or whatever you call it. Great work!

Oh gawd... Oh gawd...

Although the animation, art and voice acting could be improved they were ok, but I don't really see a point in making this

Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

Any way yeah, great animation, funny punchline, great work! Pretty much what everyone else has said. Keep it up!

P.S. To DuDuL: It's a tiny litte bean-pea-dog thing, it has to put in some effort to speak at a normal volume! :P

Lazy Writing 7 Lazy Writing 7

Nicely animated, the only part I thought could have been better was the animation of the guy throwing
the pie. It also got a bunch of laughs out of me, which doesn't happen much even with stuff I still do find funny. So good work!
Also , the ending card from the YouTube version looked better, why d'ya change it?

ToyStory4 ToyStory4

It was good apart from the voice acting being bland, the ponies having awkardly drawn toes and that you just tweened them bouncing up and down instead of walking.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

And to the person below, I think this was the guy who CREATED Dick Figures. :P

-partners in crime- -partners in crime-

Your animation and style is so smooth! People usually frown upon heavy usage of tweens because apparently it isn't 'proper' animation. But you used them perfectly. The style was simple as it had to be, and you used it to your advantage well. Like RicePirate said, you could be the next JamesLee! Not to mention the music went great along with the story, it matched perfectly.

Emrox responds:

Happy to hear that, as I did have to do a lot of re-keyframing to match up the actions with the sound :3

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods