31 movie Reviews with Responses

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

a true classic

bocodamondo responds:

unfortunately

Sketchey: Sonic Games Sketchey: Sonic Games

your best work

InkClod responds:

death approaches

TMNT - It's just a mask! TMNT - It's just a mask!

Seriously? Apart from the mask he reveals, this is practically identical to Paul's version - down to the look of the woman, the posing of the ninja turtle - the only difference is that it wasn't animated very well any way.

You were probably just doing it by studying Paul's animation, but I wouldn't be surprised if you fucking straight up traced it. Shameful that this has a somewhat good score, let alone a goddamn daily award.

just2pale responds:

such anger... This was not meant to cause an uproar for viewers like yourself. I liked Pauls version and obviously used it as reference. I credit him at the end of the animation and in the description.

Cat Loo Cat Loo

Nice!

I saw this a while back on dA and I personally like this a lot better than Sexual-Lobster's one. In this one the cats are a lot more cartoony, and it generally fits better. Good work and come out with more! I miss you :(

RWappin responds:

Thanks, mister. Definitely more stuff on the way.

-partners in crime- -partners in crime-

Your animation and style is so smooth! People usually frown upon heavy usage of tweens because apparently it isn't 'proper' animation. But you used them perfectly. The style was simple as it had to be, and you used it to your advantage well. Like RicePirate said, you could be the next JamesLee! Not to mention the music went great along with the story, it matched perfectly.

Great work!

Emrox responds:

Happy to hear that, as I did have to do a lot of re-keyframing to match up the actions with the sound :3

Animals of the Metropolis Animals of the Metropolis

I love the style you took with this! And what was the frame rate, this looks way faster than 30 fps, and it looks really good this way! The voice work was really good as well. Great art, great animation, great character designs, great voice work and great story, although it was a little short, which is my only complaint. Although I supposed that's made up for with all the detail gone into each scene, and how you haven't reused any backgrounds (not any that I noticed) and created it all from scratch.

Great work!

Emrox responds:

Glad to hear you could appreciate all the small details I put into this one.

FPS - 35

Not so Happy Ending Not so Happy Ending

hahaha

I could not stop laughing throughout, this was hilarious! Great job!

Jae responds:

Thanks Cartoonwarstudios!!!

Flipped. Flipped.

Fantastic as always!

Just a question though, did you animate this in order and then reverse it?

Emrox responds:

Some scenes, yes, other scenes, no.

Sick NATA 20112 f;ash[ Sick NATA 20112 f;ash[

This is probably the best thing I've ever seen.
I'm glad I didn't enter NATA just so I could be beaten by this masterpiece.
Great job! It's sure to win!

Emrox responds:

thanks bro all my heart and/or sould weent into the making of the making of this moive

Kickstarter Pitch! Kickstarter Pitch!

the animation was really good and the cock jokes made it even better

5/5

Jae responds:

haha thanks so much dude!