WGj4K: Fan Editon 3 WGj4K: Fan Editon 3

I am laughing so hard right now
I can't really tell whether or not this is serious - because you never know - but either way this was a very entertaining flash. Good job (kinda)

TMNT - It's just a mask! TMNT - It's just a mask!

Seriously? Apart from the mask he reveals, this is practically identical to Paul's version - down to the look of the woman, the posing of the ninja turtle - the only difference is that it wasn't animated very well any way.

You were probably just doing it by studying Paul's animation, but I wouldn't be surprised if you fucking straight up traced it. Shameful that this has a somewhat good score, let alone a goddamn daily award.

just2pale responds:

such anger... This was not meant to cause an uproar for viewers like yourself. I liked Pauls version and obviously used it as reference. I credit him at the end of the animation and in the description.

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

That was hilarious! A great Pico Day movie. Some of the frame-by-frame parts could have been smoother but otherwise it was great.

Neighborhood Argument Neighborhood Argument

The tree's last line made the cartoon, I cracked up laughing at that
The animation seems kind of better than your other cartoons and I like the new style that you used in this.
The racist tree's guy looked a bit awkward when it shows a full view, though. I think it was his legs looked a bit weird. Everything else was great though, good job!

FIRST!!!! FIRST!!!!

0/5 for JD's drawing
5/5 for Paul/s drawing

Gimme that Gimme that

So incredibly bad I can't even begin to put it into words. I animation was horrible and was pretty much all tweens and the drawing was even worse. You couldn't even do justice to the audio by putting it at a decent quality setting, and the background noise that was supposed to be the TV was horrible. Please refrain from posting here

Ribbachile! Ribbachile!

EHMEMEIMTOKAMEME
LALALALALA
HEY, SHUT YER YAP- PUHHH
CHH-CHH - POW

Peppa Pig Parody Peppa Pig Parody

Lmao, my baby cousin watches this show all the time, and I thought the exact same thing. Nice animation.

Such Is Life Such Is Life

Everything about this is so perfect - I don't care how short it is, it still makes me crack up everytime I watch it. The twerking dog, the woman's face, and the clockwork butt to top it all off. Good job

How To Get Ripped Fast How To Get Ripped Fast

This was really runny, and well animated as always. I liked the semi sciency touch of everyone on earth only seeing the sun explode 8 minutes later. The funniest part is right before the sun explodes and it's just his arms in the room - which then write "BRB GETTIN RIPPED". Great job!