23 game Reviews with Responses

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

remember playing this 6 years ago. still kinda fun, even if it's tasteless. I like that it has an ad on it, haha, a stark contrast to YouTube's recent ad troubles.

Kevin responds:

It's hard to even think of what I was doing 6 years ago.

YouTube's ad thing is bullshit... It fucks over too many at the benefit of none.

In hindsight I see I was right in dropping the pursuit of content creation considering I made games like this.

Kill Pico 2 Kill Pico 2

Haha

This is brilliant

Mia responds:

Thanks bro

Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1 Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1

hmmmm

it has an ok layout and the pause functionality is good but why should I have this when I could just go to thinkwithportals.com/music.php and download from there in much better quality? no offence, but this doesn't seem like much effort to me when you don't even make the actual content of the flash. feel a bit stupid saying that MYSELF if you know what I'm talking about but I'm just saying. Also putting ads in this you shouldn't either because, again, copyright of Valve and stuff. Just saying.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Well thanks for the review, like i said before I will fix the quality next time and will add more features and effort to the next soundboards. Thanks for the advice!

Block, Backfire, Power-Up Block, Backfire, Power-Up

good work

great work on programming this.

MintPaw responds:

Good work on arting it. :3

Alien Attack 3D Alien Attack 3D

good graphics

but why do the aliens look liek scrotums

Xplored responds:

:D
...well...a new evoluted life form :D

Typing Buddy! Typing Buddy!

okay.

but on the input text box click on embed and publish the swf and upload the new version, and for people saying it doesn't fit it will be ok.

ok thx

Freedom Of Tacos 2! Freedom Of Tacos 2!

um...

hey dude can you take me off the credits on this game please? its just, i didn't really do anything for it and it seems like you just put me there to get more views.

as for the game, it was ok, but dude, seriously, you need to improve your art LOADS. no offence, but it looks crappy.

ManuelTacoface responds:

k sure and ill be sure to take that advice

The Underrated Art Collab The Underrated Art Collab

good!

a bit annoying though to see mine and other peoples pictures distorted, though :/ when you are making objects bigger, hold shift and it keeps the proportions. I do hope you make an update fixing this. Other than that, good!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

thanks

Benny's Adventure Benny's Adventure

The physics

are horrible. fix it please.

J-qb responds:

Button Game 9 Button Game 9

good but...

no login warning! i played half the game before i realised i wasn't logged in! :( :( :( :(

BanglaBoy96 responds: