dys4ia dys4ia

asking $5 for a flash game that was free for almost three years and which also has multiple mirrors on other websites which are still free. yeah no thanks lol

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

remember playing this 6 years ago. still kinda fun, even if it's tasteless. I like that it has an ad on it, haha, a stark contrast to YouTube's recent ad troubles.

Kevin responds:

It's hard to even think of what I was doing 6 years ago.

YouTube's ad thing is bullshit... It fucks over too many at the benefit of none.

In hindsight I see I was right in dropping the pursuit of content creation considering I made games like this.

The Visit The Visit

gay

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

This is great! The art + animation is brilliant and you executed the simple character design perfectly. The only thing bugging me was no lip sync, but I realize that was out of your control, so that's ok :)

Not to mention it's hilarious! My favourite part was when the mother said "It's flailing around, like an epileptic bird!" Seriously lol'd at that. It had me smiling the entire way!

Great job FrozenFire!

Kill Pico 2 Kill Pico 2

Haha

This is brilliant

Mia responds:

Thanks bro

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

The art was pretty good for an April Fools joke, and the messages at the game over screen were hilarious when they started changing. My favorite was "Your dead father is rolling in his mine" I seriously rofl'd at that.

Great work on the art but obviously there isn't much to say for the gameplay :P

--- Achievements Guide ---

Grab Bag: Run to the orange bag.
Alliance: Run to Rue.
Arrows Get: Run to the first tree at the top left and hide behind it, once the knife gets you the tree should split in two and the tracker jackers should kill Glimmer.
Crowd Pleaser: Run to Peeta (the weird faced kid) like you did for Rue.
To The Dogs: Die enough from the retries to see it.

Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1 Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1

hmmmm

it has an ok layout and the pause functionality is good but why should I have this when I could just go to thinkwithportals.com/music.php and download from there in much better quality? no offence, but this doesn't seem like much effort to me when you don't even make the actual content of the flash. feel a bit stupid saying that MYSELF if you know what I'm talking about but I'm just saying. Also putting ads in this you shouldn't either because, again, copyright of Valve and stuff. Just saying.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Well thanks for the review, like i said before I will fix the quality next time and will add more features and effort to the next soundboards. Thanks for the advice!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Wow!

The new game mechanic is great! It's amazing! And the graphics were great, your frame-by-frame is good! The game-play was great! And this game was actually hard at times! :P Great job Nutcasenightmare, your best yet, and even more impressive when noting that this is your first game made in AS3! Top-notch as always!

Game-play: 10/10
Graphics: 10/10
Animation: 10/10
Entertainment: 10/10
Challenge: 8/10

OVERALL: %u221E/10

Great work.

Block, Backfire, Power-Up Block, Backfire, Power-Up

good work

great work on programming this.

MintPaw responds:

Good work on arting it. :3

Alien Attack 3D Alien Attack 3D

good graphics

but why do the aliens look liek scrotums

Xplored responds:

:D
...well...a new evoluted life form :D